We are happy to welcome back our returning students and meet our new students!
We wish you all a great school year full of exciting knowledge and new discoveries!
We offer the following new classes this year:
- Russian as a Second Language for children and adults (multiple levels). Click here for detailed description of the available programs.
- Book Club for children ages 9-14. Here is the program for the 2016-17 academic year.
- Ukrainian Language Club for children ages 6-12.
We invite you to join the club that will be led by Galyna Chekhuta. Children will learn Ukrainian by singing songs, reciting short poems, and practicing tongue twisters.
Children will also listen to Ukrainian folk tales and watch Ukrainian cartoons. The goal of these lessons is to expose children to the Ukrainian language in the age appropriate form.
Запрошуємо вас на уроки української мови з Галиною Чехотою.
Діти вивчатимуть українську мову за допомогою пісень, віршів, лічилок та скоромовок.
Також в програмі навчання читання казок та перегляд мультфільмів українською мовою.
Мета занять - розвиток мовлення, збагачення словникового запасу та вдосконалення мовної майстерності.
School of Russian Language, Literature and Arts was founded in 2009.
Our main goals are:
• to help children from Russian-speaking families maintain and improve their knowledge of the Russian language;
• to familiarize them with great works of the Russian writers and poets, composers and artists;
• to help them learn and understand Russian cultural traditions;
• to offer them a safe and stimulating environment where they can freely communicate with each other and enjoy the learning process.
All instructions are conducted in Russian by teachers who are native speakers of the Russian language. Our teachers are highly qualified with strong academic background and teaching experience.
In our School we do not limit ourselves to one teaching approach but combine the best methods of Russian and American educational systems to get better results. We also believe that each student is unique and progresses at his/her own pace.